New proposal of MiChS System T-1 (Patent Approved in JAPAN)
System T-1 represents an inexpensive model for flow-type photoreactions consisting of five compact light sources and a compact glass flow reactor T-1.
- Photo Flow System T-1 has the following features.
- Familiar design made of Pyrex glass. It is a new product with a patent application.
- A millimeter-sized flow path that can be used not only for reaction but also for raw material synthesis was adopted.
- You can choose the size from 6 mL and 12 mL depending on the purpose.
- Inexpensive but equipped with a cooling unit which allows for and temperature control.
- Equipped with fluorescent lamps a light source with five types of wavelength and a drive power supply.
- A reflection cover is included to enhance the light irradiation efficiency.
Example of flow photo-bromination of toluene by T-1
MiChS System K-1 for thermal flow reactions
System K-1 contains tubing and two syringe pumps, four micro mixers, and a residence time unit (RTU-380).
The K-1 residence time unit is stable for reactions on commercial hot plates.
MiChS System K-L-1 for photo flow reactions
System K-L-1 contains photo flow reactor L-1s with the high performance mixer (β 150), two syringe pumps, back pressure valve, and tubings.
|Light flow reactor L-1s|
|β-type mixer (β 150)|
|Syringe pump x 2|
|Hamilton syringe (10 ml) x 2|
|Back pressure valve|
|Connection parts *jack and flask not included.|